New Lanark Trading - Online Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets purchased are valid on the chosen date.
2. Children under the age of three get free entry to the New Lanark Visitor Centre excluding special event dates.
3. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided once payment has been confirmed.
5. New Lanark Visitor Centre operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online or by telephone.
6. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions. In the unlikely event that New Lanark Visitor Centre has to close due to circumstances out-with our control, you will be contacted and offered an alternative date or a full refund. We are not liable for any expenses you have incurred in preparation for your visit such as accommodation or travel costs etc.
7. Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
8. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and, in the interest of the public and for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to require visitors to leave the visitor centre at any time.
10. All your belongings remain your responsibility during your visit.
11. New Lanark Visitor Centre reserves the right to vary admission rates without prior notice.
12. Family Tickets only available with a minimum of two paying children excluding special event dates.
13. Smoking is not permitted inside any of the buildings.
14. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify New Lanark Trading Ltd and its staff from and against all legal liability in respects of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, demands, proceedings, actions, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from your visit.
About the website
Details on this website are kept as accurate as possible, but New Lanark Trading Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors, subsequent alterations or inconveniences arising from them.
Visitors are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity or attraction may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
New Lanark Trading Ltd: Registered in Scotland No. 47195
Registered Office: Mill Three, New Lanark, Lanark ML11 9DB
New Lanark Trading Ltd. is a subsidiary of New Lanark Trust.